Tuesday, January 5, 2021

How I do my makeup

This is my first post for 2021 and I have decided to share with you how I do my makeup and the products I'm using. I don't usually wear makeup at home. I only apply lipstick. This is the first time I did a full course of application of makeup on my face. The first thing I did was take a bath and apply facial cleanser.



These are all the products I used.



   
  
 


First, I used a primer followed by foundation, concealer and Missha Magic cushion cover lasting. The Missha Magic Cushion Cover Lasting is a makeup cushion that gives great coverage for dark circles, redness, and other blemishes. It's also highly nourishing with standout ingredients like Bamboo water and Baobab Tree Fruit extract, as well as Broad Spectrum SPF 50+. I like this product because it has a very nice smell. I then applied lipstick. After this, I watched a video tutorial on how to apply eyeshadow and eyebrow pencil. From two minute Tuesdays and Byrdie. These were the products I used because they were the ones I have.



Lastly, I applied blush on my cheeks and since I don't have blush makeup on hand, I just used my lipstick. I dabbed my cheeks and spread it using my fingers. Here's the site I read about blushes. Blush Tips. And voila! Makeup's done. Even though I am just at home, it's okay to apply makeup sometimes. 





 










No comments:

Post a Comment