Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pacific Rim Movie Review

What an amazing movie. I saw it yesterday with my husband and we really enjoyed watching it. I was literally at the edge of my seat. The actors were great especially the lead Charlie Hunnam. The female lead was OK. But I liked the male lead . He's so hunky and handsome. 
  He is Raleigh Becket, jaeger pilot of  Gipsy Danger. Jaegers are huge robots operated by two humans. The other hemisphere is a woman. Actress Rinko Kikuchi as Mako Mori. 

Jaegers are the ones that fight the Kaiju, alien beasts from a fissure under the Pacific. According to the movie, these monsters were weapons to subdue the human race. First they sent Category 1 Kaiju. Then category 2,3,4 and lastly 5 before the bridge through which the aliens go through to our world was destroyed by Jaeger pilots Raleigh and Mako. It's sort of like transformers but more awesome.
I highly recommend this movie. It's a must-see. I rate it 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment