Saturday, September 30, 2017

Vince & Kath & James

This movie was unexpected. Didn't expect to get much juice. But. But I was surprised. For a "Tagalog" movie to touch me so deeply. I shed tears. LOL. When Kath, Julia Baretto cried when her dad returned home and she cried to Vince, Joshua Garcia. When Joshua was dismissed by his mom when he visited the "sisigan" resto. Ahhhh. There were a lot of scenes in the movie that made me shed a tear or two.


I like the scene below. Where Vince was the substitute date of Kath. She was supposed to go on a date with her new bf James played by Ronnie Alonte. James set up a projector screen and so they could watch a movie. Vince helped because he was the one texting Kath not James. Vince knew Kath's favorite movie. It was also his favorite movie. Got 2 believe. It was so cute because they knew the lines of the movie. There was a point where they were fighting over the remote control and they looked into each other's eyes and ahhhh. There was something there and they were so believable.


Kudos to the director. I seldom like Filipino movies. This was definitely one of the few exceptions. 


The actors were great too. I would love to see another Filipino movie. I give this movie 4 stars because there were some scenes which were so predictable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment