Monday, May 14, 2012

Avon Shine Attract Lipstick Product Review

I got this lipstick from our resident AVON lady. She showed me the brochure and I saw this new product. I was curious so I ordered.  It was delivered the next day. I thought it was big but lo and behold. It's small. When I removed the transparent plastic cap, a sweet smell wafted to my nostrils. The lipstick has two parts. One transparent, shiny outer cover which acts like a lip gloss and one inner core which has the 'passionate red' tint'. This color was the one worn by the model Anne Curtis. One thing I don't like about the product is that the color does not last long. I have to reapply after a few hours.

The packaging


I don't think the passionate red is obvious. I only slid the lipsticl a few times over my lips. It sort of has a pinkish tint to it. Right? Anyway on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest. I give it a 4. I love the smell. Have you tried this lipstick? Tell me what you think, post a comment.

1 comment:

  1. nice review :)
    anyway, i'm having my first blog giveaway! please do visit and join if you have the time pretty http://raellarina.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaways

    have a nice day! ;D

    ReplyDelete