Friday, June 21, 2013

Lebron James (6) 2013 NBA MVP

The most anticipated event of the year, the NBA finals game 7 between the San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat is over. A lot of people yesterday stopped what they were doing to watch G7 on TV. I watched at our office TV on bTV. It was so exciting especially in the last few seconds of the game. I cannot help but be amazed at the Heat's power forward Lebron James. It was a team effort I know with Dwayne Wade, Shane Battier, Ray Allen, Andersen, Chris Bosh, and Miller helping. However, it was James' leadership and shooting that did the Spurs in. The result? The Heat won with 95-88 of the Spurs. WOW! I felt so high yesterday. My team won! 


I learned that Lebron James is now a 4 time MVP awardee. Amazing. I also learned that he is married with 2 kids. His wife's name is Savannah Brinson and they're both close friends of Beyonce and Jay Z. I'll post some photos here for you to feast your eyes on courtesy of Google. Smile.
 
You know what? I prayed that they would win and God answered my prayer. Amazing. The Heat has won the championship two times in a row.


The Spurs played their best but the Heat dominated them in terms of rebounds and 3 point shots. The Heat really scrambled in order to get the ball and converting turnovers to points. 
Lebron is handsome. See for yourself.
 

I hope I get to see them again  in the playoff season as well as in next year's finals. Congratulations to Lebron James for winning the Most Valuable Player award this year. Kudos to Fil-Am coach Erik Spoelstra.





2 comments:

  1. I'm a spurs fan but I am also amazed with Miami :)) They deserve the title.
    <3
    www.loveandelegance.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 4 d comment girl. The Spurs gave d Heat a good fight.

      Delete