Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

I cried at the end of the movie. I couldn't help it. I couldn't put off writing a review either. You know I watched four movies yesterday and this was the fourth one ending at 1:30 A.M. Wow! I mean here I am still awake, pounding at the keys of my HP netbook. I thought this was a B movie but I was wrong. Dead wrong. It's a solid A movie. I'll even go higher, this was an A+ movie. You have to watch it yourself. Ben Stiller is a comedian! I didn't know he could do drama. Sheesh!. He's even the director. I didn't know he could direct! It's a great movie. It's about being brave, adventurous and creative. Walter Mitty is all that. Here's a guy who has a wild imagination yet he's having the time of his life. Kristin Wiig, his love interest didn't disappoint either. Man, she's good. At first I didn't know it was her but I looked at the credits and Sheryl Melhoff is Kristin Wiig. The antagonist was Adam Scott, Ted Hendricks in the movie. I hated him in the movie. I'm sure you would too. You will be surprised in the end but I kinda guessed that Walter Mitty would be shot #25 by celebrated photographer of LIFE magazine Sean O'Connell played by Sean Penn. He played it well by the way. I give the movie 5 stars coz it's a great movie and it made me cry a river.

No comments:

Post a Comment