Sunday, November 22, 2015

American Music Awards 2015

This is the event I've been waiting for. Where the music icons of the times come out and dress up. Let's start with those whose outfits I would love to wear regardless of who they are.

Number 1 on my list is Selena Gomez.
 Number 2 is Zendaya.

I like the following outfits for guys.
 One Direction looks so dapper.
 Forever In Your Mind

and Tyga in Blue and White, great combination.

And what's up with these women who seem to be showing their underwear? Call me old-fashioned but the following need to put more clothes on.


Number 1 is Gwen Stefani. Number 2 is Hannah Davis.

What's up with these 2? The Biebs and what's her name? I mean seriously. Hire professionals, will you?


I got these photos from CNN. 

Disclaimer: All opinions in this blog are solely those of the author.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment