Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wait there's more...My Fashion Inspiration Part 2

I checked a few more emails from my bloglovin feed and sure enough, there's more still from Fashion Salade. I made some choices and I hope you agree with me that these clothes are magnifico. Bella, bella. 





The one on the left used nude shiny fabric with chiffon overlay while the one on the right is well, judge for yourself. I love the top by the way. It's too good to be true. This first set was made by Badgley Mischka. Two pieces that I chose from his Fall 2013 collection for the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. By the way Badgley Mischka are two American fashion designers.


Of all the designers I wrote about, Diane von Furstenberg had the most number of clothes I chose. All equally lovely and fantabulous. It epitomizes the modern woman. So stylish and chic. I'm running out of adjectives to describe this collection. How I wish I could get to wear these clothes.  Next up is from BCBG.


I learned that BCBG is a French acronym for Bon Chic Bon Genre or Good Style Good Class. It's a clothing line by  French designer Max Azria. I only chose one from his fall collection. Simple yet classy just like its name. 

You may have heard of this next designer. It was mentioned in Glee a few episodes ago Season 4. Marlie allegedly wearing this brand's sweater. J. Crew is an American multi-brand retailer of clothing

I chose this coz it's fresh and formal at the same time. I also like the color of the shorts and blazer. The inner blouse exudes spring. Luv it!



Marchesa is a brand of high end women's wear by Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. As you can see above, the clothes display excellemt workmanship. What more can I say, they're just lovely.


  

Zac Posen is an American designer. I like his designs because they're feminine. Look at the curves of the dark red dress.  Looking at these dresses makes me want to wear them. How about you?



1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I have giveaways on my blog right now. You can win awesome prizes! check 'em out
    http://www.loveandelegance.info/2013/05/loveandelegance-firmoo-sunglass.html

    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2013/04/romwe-coupon-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete