Sunday, April 29, 2012

Eternise-Moi Giveaway

I am reblogging Eternise-Moi's first giveaway.

Now's the thing you've all been waiting for... My first ever giveaway!
I want to thank you so much for reading, following and commenting on my blog; every one of these things mean a lot to me. I never knew that blogging would mean this much to me, having thought that it would only be a craze that would quickly die down... But it didn't! And it's all thanks to you guys ♥


I have been collecting various prizes over the past couple of months to put in this giveaway, as I wanted to put a lot of effort into it! :D So what can you win?

These prizes shall be separated into two winners:

1st Prize:
★ Two pairs of Circle lens sponsored by Mukuchu
★ Diamond Lash Angel Eye
★ Cute makeup bag
★ Eyeshadow palette with over 80 colours!
★ 2 sets of false lashes
★ A set of stickers from Oborocharms
★ A set of badges from Oboroccharms

2nd Prize (the additional winnter!)
★ 2 pairs of Circle lens sponsored by Mukuchu
★ 2 sets of false lashes
★ Cute plushie
★ A set of stickers from Oborocharms
★ Phone charm from Oborocharms
 
This giveaway is open to overseas as well! So no matter where you are, you can join! :D Please note that giveaway blogs are not acceptable!

And some close-ups!

Products from Sponsors!
 
So how do you enter?

You just fill out the raffle copter widget HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment